Marketing Services Summary
Our goal is to make the process of selling your home as easy and convenient as possible for you. Here are some of the activities we can perform that contribute to this result:
- Prepare Comparative Market Analysis to establish fair market value.
- Prepare listing contract.
- Recommend repairs/maintenance or other improvements to contribute to a good
- Provide referrals to competent maintenance workers and contractors and, if necessary, coordinate their work—especially convenient if your home is vacant or you’re out of town.
- Send listing contract to the Multiple Listing Service.
- Consult with a professional stager if desired.
- Have photographs taken and schedule a virtual tour if desired.
- Prepare enhanced listing for realtor.com.
- Include your property on the Wright Kingdom website.
- Create Individual Property Website.
- Advertise on select social media channels.
- Place ‘For Sale’ sign on property.
- Place lockbox on property.
- Arrange for newspaper advertisements.
- Mail ‘Just Listed’ flyers to neighborhood.
- Arrange for relocation assistance, if needed.
- Phone potential buyers with details of listing.
- Conduct open houses, if appropriate.
- Coordinate showings for agents of Wright Kingdom and other real estate companies.
- Prepare and deliver regular summary marketing reports to you.
- Review marketing activities with you.
- Interview and pre-qualify potential buyers.
- Present and discuss the pros and cons of offers with you.
- Provide estimate of closing costs.
- Negotiate as needed to focus on best price and terms.
- Resolve inspection issues.